Thank you to all who attended this year’s event! It was marvelous and much fun. We had over 200 participants and over half our international runners come and visit with us. The streamcast was full of insider tips for the runners from our local heroes and current women’s record holder Ellie Greenwood.
Good luck on your WSER run and we will see you in Auburn at the finish!
Photos from the event for viewing, sharing and downloading here
Bienvenido Willkommen G’day Добре дошъл Bem-vindos Bienvenue Καλώς Ορίσατε 歡迎光臨 Fáilte Benvenuto Karibu Velkommen Välkommen Mabuhay Selamat datang Welcome!
As a representative of your country running in the 2019 Western States Endurance Run, you are cordially invited to a live podcast and welcome reception hosted just for you. Your family, support crew, pacer and guests are also welcome.
Please RSVP yes or no here now:
We want you to feel right at home, relax, learn the history of WSER, witness the final 5K of the course, meet fellow runners, pacers, crew and some of the numerous volunteers that will help you achieve your goal – to buckle at the Western States 100!
26 JUNE 2019
STATES INTERNATIONAL GROUP (SIG) PODCAST AND WELCOME RECEPTION
WEDNESDAY 26 JUNE, 2019
- TRN Hosts Scott Warr and Don Freeman will have several guests to discuss all things WSER and the increasing international participation
- The Aid Station (TAS), Auburn’s newest running store and brewhouse will host the live podcast and be offering specials on all kinds of trail gear.
17:00 Welcome Reception at School Park, 55 College Way, Auburn, CA 95603
- Food & drinks. American-style BBQ, salad, dessert, local craft beer, wine, water, soft drinks
- Meet local WSER special guests – three people who have 61 finishes and 20 wins at Western States in total! [Hint initials T.T., A.T. & G.A.]
- Music, games, trivia, dancing
- Meet the other international runners representing 26 countries
- Great way to relax, see beautiful Auburn, CA, meet many local ultra runners
Auburn is the Endurance Capital of the World for a reason – it’s beautiful! Come see it for yourself.
If you are already going to be in Squaw Valley, make a day of it in Auburn (just 70 minute drive). See the WSER finish line, preview the last 5K of the WSER course from famous No Hands Bridge to Placer High School Track before heading over to the welcome reception directly across the street from the WSER finish.
CUSTOM CREW T-SHIRTS
As part of making your race a memorable for you and your team, we suggest getting your team crew shirts. This is a great way to be able to identify your crew when arriving at any the aid stations and it is also a great souvenir for them to keep. You can order your crew shirts to be picked in Auburn by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Please email me at: Bob Crowley email@example.com