Bienvenido Willkommen G’day Добре дошъл Bem-vindos Bienvenue Καλώς Ορίσατε 歡迎光臨 Fáilte Benvenuto Karibu Velkommen Välkommen Mabuhay Selamat datang Welcome!
As a representative of your country running in the 2018 Western States Endurance Run, you are cordially invited to a welcome reception hosted just for you. Your family, support crew, pacer and guests are also welcome.
We want you to feel right at home, relax, learn the history of WSER, witness the final 5K of the course, meet fellow runners, pacers, crew and some of the numerous volunteers that will help you achieve your goal – to buckle at the Western States 100!
STATES INTERNATIONAL GROUP (SIG) WELCOME RECEPTION
WEDNESDAY 20 JUNE, 2018 17:00 at School Park, 55 College Way, Auburn, CA 95603
- Food & drinks. American-style BBQ, salad, dessert, local craft beer, wine, water, soft drinks
- Meet local WSER special guests – three people who have 61 finishes and 20 wins at Western States in total! [Hint initials T.T., A.T. & G.A.]
- Music, games, trivia, dancing
- Meet the other international runners representing 26 countries
- Great way to relax, see beautiful Auburn, CA, meet many local ultra runners
Auburn is the Endurance Capital of the World for a reason – it’s beautiful! Come see it for yourself.
If you are already going to be in Squaw Valley, make a day of it in Auburn (just 70 minute drive). See the WSER finish line, preview the last 5K of the WSER course from famous No Hands Bridge to Placer High School Track before heading over to the welcome reception directly across the street from the WSER finish.
Any questions? Please email me at: Bob Crowley firstname.lastname@example.org