You Race, We Pace
Running WSER is tough enough. We ease the extra stress of long travel, language and unfamiliarity. We offer the following services to our international runners:
- PACERS – WSER allows for the use of a pacer beginning at mile 62. We understand you’ve likely never utilized a pacer before. Is it an advantage? Yes! So we’ll help you find a compatible, qualified pacer to help you earn your buckle.
- HOUSING – We offer free housing in Auburn hosted by local ultra running families. This can be utilized before and after the race.
- CREW – If you are in need of a crew member(s) to help you during the race.
Interested? Contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Taper Auburn Style
We have several stress-free activities for our international runners to enjoy during your taper week:
- PREVIEW LAST 5K – Join us on a relaxed shake out run to preview the final 2 miles of the renown WSER course.
- EXPERT PODCAST – Hear veterans of WSER share inside secrets and tips.
- AMERICAN BBQ – Celebrate your WSER run with international runners, host Auburn families, crew and pacers and dozens of WSER heroes and legends.